Update 1.3 for Panzer Dragoon: Remake on the Nintendo Switch has been released, introducing a wide number of fixes and enhancements!
The official Panzer Dragoon: Remake Twitter account has announced that update 1.3 for Panzer Dragoon: Remake is now available for the EU, NA and AU regions! Forever Entertainment has detailed the following list of changes in v1.3 of the game:
- Episode 0
- Super Weapon Mode
- New gameplay options: rumble, classic reticle, auto-aim zoom, HUD toggle, performance mode (60FPS)
- Cheatcodes in the main menu allowing the player to cheat in a campaign (god mode, infinite credits, super weapon mode)
- Gyroscope controls
- SFX system and sounds rework
- Multi-button fire (A and B)
- Input lag removed from all actions
- Camera rotation speed increased
- Easier and more responsive targeting system
- Full options access trough pause menu
- Blue Dragon motion re-work
- Start language based on console account language
- New, reworked Pandora’s Box is now available after beating the game at any difficulty
You can see the new trailer showcasing the various updates here:
Video Details for "Panzer Dragoon: Remake - Version 1.3 Update Trailer"
Answering questions from fans on Twitter, Forever Entertainment also added the following points:
- The aiming reticule can now go behind the dragon on screen, if you choose it in the options menu
- The Japanese version of the game is still waiting for Nintendo evaluation, and will be announced when it is ready
- The patch will also be included on the physical version from Limited Run Games
- Cheat codes appear randomly on loading screens
For those of you who already have the game, let us know what you think of the update on our social media channels or our Discord channel!